In 0.2, Weab has reached the basic requirement I needed for creating that website :
- Sections: text pages, gallery, journal and link
Plan for the futureHere is the list of features I want to implement in the near future
- a wyzwig editor, instead of the current wiki like syntax
- improve the gallery (use of ajax, export meta information,...)
- allow the site section to be either a news section, a gallery or a text section
- When KDE4 bindings for ruby are ready, I want to make use of them for being able to export the website directly to the webserver (throught KIO).